Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 9

Day 9 - A Photo You Took

HA. I have to pick ONE??

I spend a lot of time taking photos now that my daughter is here, and if you are reading this, you have likely seen all my favs. I don't keep them to myself.

Cory never EVER takes photos, and Nora would probably eat the camera and then set it to only take pictures of people when they are not smiling or something. (If it's possible, Nora could inadvertently do it. Did I mention that our surround sound remote does not work because Nora and Super Why got a hold of it one day?? It's a remote and one of them somehow made it NOT FUNCTION as a remote. What the heck . . . )

Anyway, I will take this opportunity to brag on my friends and family a bit. Here are some pics I have taken of things other people have made/designed:


My BFF Jadrien designed this bridesmaid bouquet for my sister's wedding. Even after the wedding, this bouquet was still in great shape! She has now started her own bridal bouquet business. Search for Timeless Wedding Impressions on Facebook to see more.



My mother-in-law did this above her bed in her bedroom. Isn't it unique and cute??!!



My sister is the culinary genius of the family, and she designed this cake for a friend's baby shower. Since then, she's designed a TON of cakes. This is one of my favs.



And last, but not least, some jewelry designed by . . . ME! :) This is a little hobby that I picked up this year, and would do plenty more of if it wasn't so expensive. This set I designed to compliment the dress my mom wore in my sister's wedding.

Until next time . . .

No comments: