Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 10

Day 10 - A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago of You

Well, I have been searching for a few days to find some really good old photos. Unfortunately, all of Cory's photos from over 10 years ago are buried in our basement, and all of mine are likely down there somewhere too.

So, since I am trying to be productive today and NOT spend all my time doing one entry in my online blog, I am settling for a photo that is "almost" 10 years old:

I will be the first to admit that this photo was probably taken in 2001, maybe even 2002. This is Cory and I in the beginning - young, skinny, and wayyyyy cuter. :) I could have put one of our prom pictures on here, but they don't even RESEMBLE us anymore . . . lol

Also, since Nora was not even born 10 years ago, here is her a little over a year ago:

Isn't that funny? The girl hasn't changed a bit! NOT A BIT!! :)

Until next time . . .

No comments: