Friday, October 8, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program

Where to begin?
Glee, Scrubs, Jeopardy!, The Legend of the Seeker, Royal Pains, Avatar: The Last Airbender, One Tree Hill, and Secret Life of the American Teenager. Am I missing anything? No, I think not. :) I don't watch T.V. all the time but when I do, it's THESE shows and little else. There may be 5 or so others that I DVR and watch when I have extra time to boob-tube, but I would be alright without them.

I am giving Cory a break from asking "what's your favorite this-and-that" and taking a wild guess on his favorite show . . . "The Big Bang Theory". (I will let you all know if I guessed right!) Anyway, we both could watch that show for Sheldon alone - the guy is so funny he's about made us pee our pants several times. For example:

"Sheldon, I am just telling you a few things I think you need to know."
"I have a Master's degree and two Doctorates. Everything I should know, I *DO* know."


BAZINGA!

Nora's favorite show to watch is probably "Super Why!" on PBS Kids.

She just loves the songs. She also watches "Wheel of Fortune" with me every other night or so before bed during cuddle time.

Until next time . . .

No comments: