Thursday, October 7, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie

My favorite movie is probably . . . The Sandlot. Granted , I have a lot of favorites, but this one is probably the BEST. I watched this movie about a billion and one times as a child - because I had a crush on the lead actor. Nowadays, I just realize how awesome it truly is. I have it completely memorized and I quote it all the time. Particularly with Nora - "You're KILLIN' me Smalls!" S'mores will never be the same again, and every year on the 4th of July when we are at GMC Stadium I think of the "one night game a year" and all those kids looking up with their mouths hanging open. Classic, classic movie.

Cory's getting annoyed with me asking him about all these questions already, but he was a good sport and did share one of his favorite movies with me: "The Game". He says it makes you think. I think it's just because it has Michael Douglas, whom Cory is a huge fan of.

Nora of course cannot sit through a movie, she's one year old. She doesn't exactly have the biggest attention span yet.


Of course, if Nora could watch kitties on T.V. all the time, that would just rock her world.

Until next time . . .

No comments: