Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dare to DIY

Even though I would obviously like to use this blog to tell about family events, I thought it would be fun to do another blog challenge. So I kept my ears open, and one fell into my lap.



Check it out here.

A girl who I was in Alpha Phi with in college has this amazing blog where she posts all the renovations she and her husband do, plus all the neat recipes she cooks, PLUS all the pretty things she makes, etc. It's phenomenal!! (Or should I say PHI-nomenal??) Anyway, I have recently gotten back into hand-crafting things, so I saw this challenge and was like "why not?"

You will notice that this challenge is weekly, so I will be posting on what our family is doing as well, in between it all. I challenge you to DIY too! It looks like a ton of fun. :)

Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Thanks for the blog link, Leah. I somehow missed it. I'm excited to see what you come up with for the blog party! And, thanks so much for the kind words. They really mean a lot. AOE - Kim