Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 27

Day 27 - Your Worst Habit

My worst habit is probably drinking caffeine. I like coffee and soda a LOT and I have convinced myself that I need lots of caffeine to function throughout the day. Never mind that I did just fine without it when I was pregnant. Never mind that I used to give it up for Lent with no problems. It's a necessity . . . right?

I would say Cory's worst habit is forgetting to turn things off or put things away. He is constantly leaving the stove or oven on or leaving out condiments (dressing, ketchup) on the kitchen table when he cleans up after dinner. Even tonight I came home and the burner on the stove was on. When I told him that I listed "turning things off" as his worst habit in this entry, he agreed. (Although he did not agree with the "putting things away". Apparently he is ALWAYS putting things away. Right.)

Nora's worst habit is pushing her chair back when she eats. She has been eating in a strap-in booster seat for awhile now (so I don't have to have two high chairs in this joint) and she likes to push herself back when she's done. It scares the crap out of me so much that I have moved her between the wall and the table so she can't push herself backwards. Again. Because, yes, she's done it before. And I thought she broke her back or cracked her head open! Scared me to pieces.

Until next time . . .

No comments: