Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 30

Day 30 - A Dream For the Future

I have started dreaming lately about owning a resale shop of some kind. I love the concept that "one person's trash is another person's treasure". What kind of resale shop is TBD. I have thought about everything from owning a children's resale, to a flea market, to a local produce stand, to a junk shop. You name it. I don't know if this will ever happen in my future, but it's nice to dream about!

Cory says a dream for his future is to "travel the world". That is something we both would like, no doubt! After our kids are grown we may just do that. We argue sometimes about where we will go first - he says Japan, I say China. :)

A dream I have for Nora's future is really just to see her well-educated, healthy, and happy. The last two parts of that are things that I have prayed for since her conception, but the first part of it is something that I think about a lot. I am really dedicated to educating her myself while she's young and making sure she has a good education when she's older.

On a completely different note, can I now just say that I was so excited and happy to type in "day 30" for the title of this entry. Even with as incredibly busy as I have been, I just completed my first blog challenge. :) This may lead you to ask . . . "What's next?" Well, I have something in mind. More on that next entry. :)

Until next time . . .

BLOG CHALLENGE #1 COMPLETE! :)

No comments: