Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's This?

Another update this week already? Yes folks! I am waiting for paint to dry, and Nora decided to take a morning nap again today. So I get to spoil ya. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share a few things. First, the snow!:
CIMG3387
I bet we got at least four inches, and it's still falling. I opened up my back door and snapped this picture. Isn't it amazing?? Cory will be happy to use his Wovel. (Side note: That was last year's strange thing that he wanted for Christmas. Every time it snows, I can see the wheels turning, so to speak!)

Another thing I wanted to share is what I am making for dinner tonight. Doesn't this sound yummy?? I am very excited. :)

Here's a picture I took yesterday that made me feel like our baby girl is getting too big:
CIMG3381
Thought she might be closer to 5 years old before I saw her with a backpack on. Of course, the girl is 16-months-going-on-16-years. She already knows more letters than many 5 year olds do. Where the heck is the time going??

The final thing I wanted to share is something I found on EBay two weeks ago:
CIMG3383
I found these wall baskets on EBay for a steal of a deal. I knew the minute that I saw them that they would solve the "where to put the produce?" problem that we always have around here. And of course, they are brown metal. There is literally brown metal in every room of our house (which is also once of the reasons why I LOVE the new AtHome America Catalog.) I just think they are the perfect solution, and they happen to fit perfectly on our cabinet wall.
CIMG3385
I stalked the mail-people for days until these came. Cory says that I squealed yesterday when they arrived with the box. It's likely true.

Until next time . . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the baskets! perfect compliment to your decor! and the soup/bread bowls sounds yummy! what time is dinner? Nora *sigh* - now you know how it feels to be a parent. They grow up soooo fast; you are so lucky to be able to be home with her. Enjoy every minute of it - crabby time or happy. and, what a personality she has! just like her parents...OK, I'm gonna cry now.

Jaycie and Randy said...

Great post!! Before you know it she'll be in Kindergarten!! It amzing me everyday how big my kids ahve gotten and how fast is has gone! Every stage has new and amzing things though, so there is so much to look forward to!!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I really like the bins on the cabinet. I hate stuff all over my counters.... this is the perfect solution.