Thursday, October 11, 2012

Benny's Baptism

My nephew Benny is two months old now! ALREADY! It's hard to believe he's that big that fast. He's such a cute little man, and my sister and her husband are great parents already. Anyway, this past weekend he was baptized into his church, and I represented him as his Godmother. I didn't get many photos of the event, but my stepmother did, so here's what she had:

Dad, Mom, and Benny

Parents and Godparents

Me, Benny, and Nora (with her sucker that she got for sitting through church, and her cow watch which she decided to carry around that entire day)

Godfather Brent, Billy's brother

After the service we ate at Rachel and Billy's house. It was a fun and special time. Congratulations to Benny on your baptism!

Until next time . . .

No comments: