Monday, October 29, 2012

40 Weeks - "The Baby Files"

How far along? 40 weeks. Today is my C-Section.

Maternity clothes?Yep.

The belly progress:

Sleep: I am more exhausted than I have ever been in my life. It's hard to get to sleep, but once I do I can get some rest until I have to pee the first time.

Cravings: My sweet tooth is bad lately! I made a chocolate chip cookie pie that was fantastic. Also I really wanted Cracker Barrel this weekend (I settled for Geno's).

Best moment this month: I discovered this month that everyone just wants to know if we're having a boy or a girl. :) The suspense is killing everyone! It's totally. AWESOME! (Sorry, folks, but it is!!)

Movement: Baby is hurting me a bit this late in the game. Loads of pressure, and still an abundance of hiccups. I kind of feel like he/she is trying to pry my hips apart, and that feeling makes it hard to sleep.

Gender: My facebook poll last week was almost entirely "boy" predictions. I am happy with whichever gender I get! :)

Labor Signs: Lots of discomfort and pressure. One or two contractions here and there. Not much really.

What I miss: Being able to move around with ease and without pain. Also - I already miss Nora! Going through a week in the hospital without her will be hard, even though I am certain that I will enjoy it. ;)

Weekly Wisdom: I hope to write a blog on the subject of this topic when I get home. Until then, I am just happy that my brain is functioning - I feel like I am on overload!

What Stereotype I Embody: "Hangin' in there."

What I Bought This Week: Not a whole lot. I have been sitting around and relaxing as much as I can.

What I Checked off my To-Do List: Random odds and ends. Caught up on laundry, wrote out instructions for Nora ... I am ready to go!

We are excited and ready for this day. Baby post to come soon. :)

Until next time . . .

No comments: