Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Bucket List - Post Six

Go to a baseball game - Check!

Well, I could not have picked a prettier day to take these kids to a ballgame! (And, yes, I was prepared with a back-up plan just in case it was too hot for me.) I took Nora and -L- to a Gateway Grizzlies game, and it was a GREAT time! We had a 75-degree day, and we just sat on the lawn (with all the daycare kids) and ate some lunch, watched the game, and then played in the kids area. The playground was being renovated, so we didn't get a chance to play there, but we still had fun. :)

Here are some photos:

-L- and Nora with Izzy the Grizzly. Nora was like "get away from me".


. . . Buuuuuut, she warmed up to him. :)


-L- and Nora sitting on the lawn. We had a great view!


Nora playing in the bounce house. I wasn't sure she would make it up and over the first hill, but look at her go!


Nora hitting the "air baseball".

This was so much fun! The girls can't wait to do it again sometime. :)

Until next time . . .

No comments: