Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm BAAAAAAAAA-ACK!

So, you totally missed me. I know. :)

I am back from El Salvador. IT. WAS. AMAZING. I am going to do a post later in the week, where I give you all a kind of play-by-play of the week, but for now I will just say that I completely miss my other family down there already. I have a lot of letter writing to do this week, but also a lot more loving on my Noranator!! I missed her and the hubbs a LOT while I was gone.

Expect at least two (maybe three) more posts before this week is over. I have a lot to share:

1.) the trip, of course - including getting sick on the last day. :(
2.) mudroom progress made while I was gone.
3.) knitting done before I left and while on the plane.
4.) ice storm from last week.
and that's just the top of the pile, folks.

For now, I will just share a photo:

This little girl is Paola. I would have gladly packed her up and took her home with me. I miss her so much!!!!!!!!! She is in my heart like a second daughter, and the rest of her family will forever be on my mind.

Until next time . . .

No comments: