Thursday, January 19, 2012

. . . As A Result of Pinterest, Part 3

I have been doing a series this week on the inspiration I have gotten from Pinterest. Check out Part 1 and Part 2!

Snowman Garland, pinned here.

I have a board on my Pinterest page dedicated to "Kid Crafts". I have this board because the kids in this house and I also have a countdown calendar to spring!! Winter around here seems to go very, VERY slowly. Maybe all stay-at-home-moms feel this way, maybe it's just me! My "Kid Crafts" Board helps me think of things for us to do that don't involve watching TV, doing the same puzzles 35 times in a row, or reading the same books over and over again.

The above pin is one we made just a few days ago. I used my Silhouette Cameo and cut out triangles from orange paper, and circles of all shapes and sizes from black paper. My daughter was THRILLED. Her favorite craft is "making a snowman". This craft helped me out in more than one way as well - I have this big blank space on my wall right now that is temporarily empty until I put my next idea into action. This garland was the perfect little "filler art" for the winter:



Until next time . . .

No comments: