Tuesday, January 17, 2012

. . . As A Result of Pinterest, Part 2

Hello! Welcome to "Part 2" of my inspiration journey. :) Yesterday (Part 1) I went ahead and started a series based off of some neat things I have made or found out as a result of Pinterest. Today's find is definitely my favorite!!


Homemade Tub/Shower Magic, pinned here.

This. Really. WORKS! :) This homemade cleaner requires only two things: warm vinegar and blue Dawn dish soap. I was excited about it because blue Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap I buy. Period. There are few things that I am brand-loyal to, but Dawn is one of them because it has SO MANY USES and it works well on everything!! So I had to try this cleaner.

I sprayed the cleaner on and left it on for about an hour. I would have left it on for a little longer, but I can't stand the smell of vinegar and I (oops!) forgot to close the bathroom door. When I washed it off with a wet washcloth (no scrubbing needed) - BAM! No more white residue! Love, love, love this cleaner and I will absolutely use it again! :)

Until next time . . .

No comments: