Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crazy-ness!

Whew! The past week or so has been SO BUSY for us. I feel like the Whitaker family is on fast-forward right now. This week it seems like everything hit all at once - and next week will be the same amount of crazy because Nora and I will be at Kids Bible Camp all week.

This year I got suckered into asked to be the point leader in the 2's room. Seeing as I used to teach the 2's class at KinderCare for a few years, I was thinking I could do it. It's only a week, right? . . .

. . . RIGHT?! Come on folks, I need some validation here.

Anyway, so besides all the playgroups, and usual errands, and MOMS Club stuff we have been up to this week, I also have been shopping and prepping for KBK. I am pretty excited about it now, but it took awhile to get to this point. :) It's a lot of work, but it will be worth it all next week. I thought I would take a little blog break before going back to it!

Also coming up next week is Cory's birthday. He will be the big 2-9!! We will likely have some friends over to BBQ next weekend.

Today was also a special day for us around here - we picked up our very first co-op food delivery! YAY!!!!!!! It. Is. AWESOME!! We got soooo much yummy fruits and veggies! You get just a few of each product, with the average being about 4. Our bag included: green onions (1 bunch), cauliflower, broccoli, bananas, green grapes, green peppers (3), a jalapeno, a mango, tomatoes (4), peaches (4), romaine lettuce, oranges (6 or so), apples (5), and corn (4), to name most of it. If you live in the St. Louis area, check here to see if they have co-op deliveries in your area. Let me tell you, it looks like pretty amazing stuff - I tried the tomatoes already and they are SO YUMMMMMMMMMMY. Health food in the Whitaker house!

Have a great weekend all! Until next time . . .

No comments: