Wednesday, May 16, 2012

16 Week Update - "The Baby Files"

How far along? 16 weeks tomorrow.

Maternity clothes? Yes, although I am done buying them until fall.

The belly progress:

Believe it or not, I have only gained 10 pounds in my first 16 weeks of pregnancy. But I feel like I have just SHOT OUT all of a sudden, and these photos seem to prove that! I already feel like I am swelling a little bit (my shoes and wedding rings already don't fit right.) It will be a long, swollen summer!

Sleep: I am sleeping just fine. I am finally not getting up to pee three times per night anymore - at least for a little while. ;)

Cravings: Today I really wanted pepper jack cheese cubes at Gilliganz.

Best moment this week: I felt the baby move on Mother's Day!

Movement: Very little, but I am not really there yet.

Gender: Not finding out! I was convinced it was a girl until today, now I am not sure. Only 24 more weeks until we know! ;)

Labor Signs: Ninguno, gracias a Dios!

What I miss: My sciatic nerve hurts me a lot, so I would have to say: having no back pain.

Weekly Wisdom: Time to finally put a lid on all my worries and truly savor and enjoy this pregnancy.

What Stereotype I Embody: Crazy-emotional.

What I Bought This Week: Nothing this week. Last week we got the book sling and baby book.

What I Checked off my To-Do List: 16 Week Doctor Appointment. The baby's heartbeat checked in at 155, and all looks well!

Until next time . . .

No comments: