Monday, November 28, 2011

Some of our Christmas Decor

I had to occupy myself Friday while my husband and daughter went to Thanksgiving without me. Even though I felt better, I was likely still contagious. So, when my fever broke and I got my energy back, I went ahead and started putting up Christmas decor (WAYYYYY before I usually do!) I got everything done but the tree - which I cannot haul up the stairs alone - while "watching" football, drinking lots of water, and trying to decide what I could eat besides toast (and then settling on toast!) It helped me to not focus on how sulky I was feeling that I couldn't go to Thanksgiving. Nothing like a little holiday cheer to brighten my sulky, sorry mood!








I haven't made anything new this year, and I don't think I will - I have plenty of stuff!! I didn't even use it all. But . . . if I do feel the creative bug bite me, I have two different projects in mind that could still be completed. :)

Until next time . . .

No comments: